These Hand Wash Basins are made from our Polyethylene plastic, offering a durable outdoor solution which is used to maintain hand cleanliness at strategic sanitation stations. The 40L and 90L units have a foot pump so there is no need to touch a tap and pass on or receive any unwanted bacteria.
These units are successfully used at outdoor events, camping areas, construction sites, mines, temporary accommodation facilities, etc.
The units are easily filled with a hose-pipe and drained by a tap located at the base of each unit which, if required, can have a hose-pipe mounted to it. The 40L & 90L references refer to the clean water tank and there is a corresponding “dirty” water tank within each unit.
Features and Benefits
- 100% proudly South African – support local workers and MINIMISE unemployment.
- They help in the “4 STEP” fight against the spreading of diseases (eg: Covid-19):
- Social distancing
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands
- Includes foot pump = not required to touch tap.
- Can recycle water to save water and dirty water can be recycled to water plants.
- They don’t require traditional plumbing.
- They can be a temporary or permanent fixture.
- Unique designs for optimum functionality and efficient water cleaning point.
- These hand wash basins dramatically improve onsite cleanliness.
- They come with clean and dirty water tanks, and are easy to fill and clean.
- High quality, durable, and they don’t fade or go brittle when left outdoors under extreme weather conditions.
- NO minimum quantity.
- Short lead times.
Areas of Use
- Store entrances.
- Staff entrances.
- Additional sites around warehouses, factories or building sites.