What makes ADAPT so different?
When it comes to non-electrical branded vending and eventing equipment, incentives, and prizes made using the rotational moulding process, there are few who have had more experience and success than ADAPT. They offer a comprehensive, tried and tested range of solutions, backed by unsurpassed service levels. ADAPT helps companies to choose the right product solution for the right application at a cost-effective price, but WITHOUT compromising quality and service.
We know how frustrating it is to deliver a new and reliable solution for your incentives and events and we have helped many companies worldwide to do just that. When you find that right product, a quality product which leaves you with a peace of mind, is value for money and a company to deliver on the promise you have made to your boss or, even worse, your CUSTOMERS, you wonder how you never found ADAPT sooner.
Since 1994, Adapt has been an innovative supplier of mobile beverage vending (non-electrical) and event branding equipment. They believe that innovation, design, quality products and unsurpassed service are the foundation to building long-term relationships with their clients. All of their products are proudly designed, developed and produced in South Africa. Adapt has won many product design awards, with their products being used by notable global companies including ABInbev, Coca-Cola, British American Tobacco, Unilever, Diageo, Heineken, Clover, Pepsico, Distell, Virgin, Pick ‘n Pay, Woolworths, etc. worldwide. Their products are exported to more than 25 countries, throughout Africa, South / Central America, Europe, the United Kingdom and Indian Ocean Islands.
ADAPT pride themselves with maintaining a high standard of “Good Business Practice”, with the factory and materials being awarded the respective accreditations : ISO9001:2008, Coca-Cola SRP, CAPR, SMETA, FDA/Recyclable approved materials.
When you work with ADAPT, you will:
1. Be exposed to the newest and most innovative solutions in rotational moulded vending equipment and coolers.
2. Be guided and assisted with finding the RIGHT product for the RIGHT application.
3. Receive a product which is great value for money.
4. Have time to focus on your core business with ADAPT extending their exceptional service.
5. Receive happy customers.
If you are not sure whether ADAPT is the company for you, call them and ask for a quote, see a representative or view their showroom of samples. So, if you have a competitor in your industry, don’t be the last to know, innovate or execute, because if you don’t, you may pay the price of reduced sales, frustration in finding your next successful incentive or even worse… UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS!
Why you’ll remember us…
- 100% production in South Africa = SADC and European Union (EUR 1) linked.
- Innovative mobile vending solutions and event branding equipment.
- Cost-effective solutions that provide a great return on investment.
- Durable performance and quality design.
- Multiple event solutions to increase your brand exposure and product sales.
- Multiple applications, from informal vending to high-end gifts, incentives and prizes.
- Integrated, innovative design.
- Advanced hinge system is tamper-proof.
- Reduced cost of freight through optimal packing design.
- Incomparable strength due to the “seamless” rotational moulding process.
- Exceptional insulation with Polyurethane foaming (5 hours – 5 days).
- Durability that has been known to exceed 10 years.
- Products don’t go brittle or fade outdoors under constant UV rays (min. 5 years).
- Made from recyclable materials.
- Integrated product designs that are practical and aesthetically appealing.
- Products are custom printed and moulded in your corporate colour / brand.
No products in the list