You are using Internet Explorer 7 - an out-of-date and insecure browser.
Adapt Group Marketing does not support IE7. Please upgrade your browser to the latest Internet Explorer, or checkout Chrome
What makes our products unique?
- » Cast Aluminium Moulds
- » Integrated Innovative Design
- » Multiple Applications
- » Advanced Hinge System
- » Advanced Product Design
- » High quality finish
Welcome to Adapt
Welcome to our home of Innovative Mobile Beverage Vending and Special Event Branding Equipment.
Our company was established in 1994. Since then we have won many product design awards, with our products being used by notable global companies including SAB/ Miller, INBEV, Coca-Cola, British American Tobacco, Lipton, Distell, Virgin, Pick ‘n Pay, Woolworths, etc. worldwide. Our products are exported to more than 25 countries, throughout Africa, South/ Central America and Europe.
Global “Best Practice” Standards
Our production facility continues to meet international global standards by holding ISO 9001 accreditation by SGS, using materials which are FDA approved, ozone friendly and are recyclable. Our production facility has passed the international SGP audit, for Coca-Cola standards, with 100% compliancy. All of our Mobile Vending products are produced with LLDPE plastic, in the process of Rotational Moulding, which is a “seamless” moulding process, offering incomparable strength, durability and insulation.
Key Benefits of Our Rotationally Moulded Products
- Incomparable strength, due to a “seamless” moulding process.
- Exceptional insulation with Polyurethane foaming, between 5hrs – 5 days.
- Durability, which has been known to exceed 10 years.
- Our products do not go brittle or fade outdoors under continuous UV rays – minimum of 5 years.
- Recyclable materials.
- Integrated product designs for a product which is both PRACTICAL and AESTHETICALLY appealing.
- All product elements are non-corrosive.
- All products are custom printed and moulded in your respective colour.
Featured: Rolling Beach Bar